Paul Hodge CPA & Associates Focus
- 1. Our Firm: We are dedicated to remaining informed of the constantly changing tax laws and accounting developments affecting our family of clients.
- 2. Our Process: The purpose of our accounting tactics is to accumulate and report on financial information about performance, financial position, and cash flows of your business.
- 3. Our Clients: Paul Hodge CPA & Associates currently serves clients in a variety of different industries including retail, service, construction, environmental, medical, non-profit organizations (501(c)(3)) and copious others.
Why Choose Paul Hodge CPA & Associates?
Team of Experts
Comprehensive & Accurate Accounting
Increase Cash Flow
Paul Hodge CPA & Associates.
At Paul Hodge CPA & Associates, we strongly believe in defining clear and concise processes for all of our accounting services. We take these standard "best practice" processes and customize them to meet each of our clients' unique needs. We assign a dedicated team to your needs, made up of a staff accountant and a senior accounting member or a Certified Public Accountant which helps to ensure reliability to meet your specific Accounting Services needs. Having this core team in place provides you with the comfort of knowing someone will always be available to help. Our accounting process services include:
- General accounting processing and management
- Preparation of periodic financial reports
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Recording and control of billings and collections
- Control and maintenance of fixed asset sub-ledgers and review
- Recording and control of accounts payable and accrued expenses
- Verification of compliance with tax requirements of invoices received
- Processing and recording of payments